Writing

There are many ways to express ourselves artistically. You many not think of writing as an art form, but it certainly can be! We take the ideas and pictures that are in our heads and express them in a way that anyone who reads them will be able to share in what we are seeing and feeling. Mastering the fine art of using words is much like learning to paint. There are skills to be learned and practiced and proper tools to be used. Whether your intended audience is one or many, mastering the skills of creative writing will insure that your reader's eyes will be glued to the page while their imaginations soar!

-AHG

Monday, July 14, 2014

New Pages

Hey Guys!!!
So I noticed that it was hard to read my stories, because they were all thrown together on one page, so I made two new ones. One of them is for Power Holders, and the other is for Nimble quest. I also renames "Stories". Now, it is "Short stories". I also added Pt. 1 of a writing prompt me and my family did together. I'm not sure if I will ever get to writing the second part with Power Holders and all but I hope you enjoy it!
     ~Hailey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.