Writing

There are many ways to express ourselves artistically. You many not think of writing as an art form, but it certainly can be! We take the ideas and pictures that are in our heads and express them in a way that anyone who reads them will be able to share in what we are seeing and feeling. Mastering the fine art of using words is much like learning to paint. There are skills to be learned and practiced and proper tools to be used. Whether your intended audience is one or many, mastering the skills of creative writing will insure that your reader's eyes will be glued to the page while their imaginations soar!

-AHG

Monday, May 12, 2014

Salach Road

Ok, so I realized that I accidently named the road from "Meet Chris" the same name as a friends so I changed the name to Salach road. (sorry about that JJ...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.